Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Possible Titles for my Time Spent in Israel Thus Far

Because humor is the best medicine and I'm a sarcastic person. 

1. 50 shades of brown [my personal favorite]
2. A deluge of ants at midnight 
3. It's raining again, so the entire country has shut down 
4. Did you know that Jordan is right over there? 
5. I love the smell of cat piss in the morning
6. You will like Cremebo, or else
7. Lines are for the weak willed 
8. How many cats can fit in a dumpster?
9. Why park in a designated parking spot when the sidewalk is available?
10. GTA and Nicki Manaj: educators for the youth of tomorrow
11. No, you can't just yell out the N word. 
12. Messi or Ronaldo? The answer to this question will decide your entire fate   
13. W is for W.W.E. 
14. I'm not from England, but thank you
15. That's weird, no one asked me personal questions about my love life today 
16. Dude, that Arsim haircut is on point 
17. You're 10 years old and do not need my Instagram
18. Cat on a hot metal dumpster 
19. Hannah and the Israelites [Ron's personal favorite]
20. I'll be there in seven minutes!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment